Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Leo's 2015 over under picks

Amazingly enough, I'm again making my picks for all NFL teams based on the odds bookmakers have for their season win totals. I swear I used to be (somewhat) good at this. I have no free time anymore, but I'm still going to try. I'll give it a quick go.

Arizona Cardinals 8.5 - UNDER

I know they've been good, but there's no way Palmer makes it through a full season.

Atlanta Falcons 8.5 - UNDER

Did they really improve the defense that much?

Baltimore Ravens 9.5 - OVER

They seem like the division favorite.

Buffalo Bills 8.5 - UNDER

They came up in a big way, but that QB spot is still rough,

Carolina Panthers 8 - OVER

I hate them the least in the division. Last year that wasn't even worth 9 games.

Chicago Bears 6.5 - OVER

They're better than people expect, but not good. 7 wins is poss.

Cincinnati Bengals 8.5 - OVER

They're going to win 9 or 10 game and lose in the first round of the playoffs until something interesting happens.

Cleveland Browns 6.5 - UNDER

They actually were not bad last year, but then.. it's Cleveland.

Dallas Cowboys 9.5 - OVER

It would be hard for them to get the good luck on D again, but still, they have enough scoring.

Denver Broncos 10.5 - UNDER

Don't think Manning will play a full season.

Detroit Lions 8.5 - UNDER

Two straight winning seasons in Detroit? Doubtful.

Green Bay Packers 11 - OVER

An easy choice is Rodgers is healthy, no matter who he throws to.

Houston Texans 8.5 - UNDER

They came back last year, but they still haven't figured out who QB is.

Indianapolis Colts 10.5 - OVER

Once again, they win by default in lousy division.

Jacksonville Jaguars 5.5 - OVER

They're not good yet, but they could sneak to 6 or 7 wins.

Kansas City Chiefs 8.5 - OVER

Just barely. I hope Maclin has more luck with the injury bug there.

Miami Dolphins 9 - UNDER

We keep waiting for them to be good, but I don't see it.

Minnesota Vikings 7.5 - UNDER

I like Bridgewater and AP is back, but seems like they're asking too much for 8 wins.

New England Patriots 10.5 - OVER

Of course they'll go over. BUT AT WHAT COST???

New Orleans Saints 8.5 - UNDER

Did they really improve the D? And with Jimmy Graham gone?

New York Giants 8 - PUSH

This sounds right for a team that has really gotten boring.

New York Jets  7.5 - UNDER

Geno or not, they're just not good.

Oakland Raiders 6 - UNDER

I like what they're doing, but they don't have enough people.

Philadelphia Eagles  9.5 - UNDER

I want to be optimistic, but that never ends well.

Pittsburgh Steelers 8.5 - OVER

Just barely. Injuries might keep them from division crown.

San Diego Chargers 8.5 - OVER

They're just good enough to be disappointing.

San Francisco 49ers 6.5 - UNDER

Yeah, it's not happening anymore.

Seattle Seahawks 11 - OVER

Usually, the only reason to go under is the tough division, but I don't think it's even that bad.

St. Louis Rams 8 - OVER

They brought in Foles, but there's no offense for him. Still, I like this team and I don't know why.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 6 - UNDER

Not yet.

Tennessee Titans 5.5 - UNDER

I can't name 4 people on this team.

Washington Redskins 6.5 - UNDER

You get what you got, Danny Boy. Cousins 4 ever!

No comments: